High Quality Bluegrass
• Developed through years of research. Extremely adaptable and disease resistance.
• Grown on Hammonton sandy loam soil which gives Tuckahoe Turf the capability to transplant on any type of soil.
• Completely irrigated 800 acre farm allows production and deliveries of large quantities in the five state area.
• Let's you use Tall Fescue in the form of sod. Gives you instant athletic areas with low-maintenance long-term use.
• Once established, Turf Type Fescue requires little or no water other than Mother Nature.
• Fertilizing and lime requirements are one fourth to one third that of traditional bluegrass fields. Lower nitrogen and Ph requirements allow less maintenance.
• Tuckahoe Fescue Turf Fine has textured leaves and better turf quality than traditional Tall Fescue such as Kentucky 31.
• Tuckahoe Fescue Turf is ideal for up to 40% shaded areas.
Tahoma 31(R) Bermudagrass
• #1 in Spring Green Up
• #1 in Winter Survivability
• Plus, High ratings in Leaf Texture, Color, Density,Vigor and Drought Tolerance